Are you ready to launch your career at the 3rd largest airport in the world? DFW Airport is the place for you! The DFW Airport Customer Experince team is looking for an enthusiastic, customer focused individual who will deliver and strive for excellent customer service in all areas of the terminals. Apply today and get ready for your career to take off!
What you will be doing:
- Engage with customers, review their daily work sheet, and react to changes in the operating environment.
- Deliver positive customer experiences in cooperation with DPS, AOC, TSC, EOC, Airlines, and CBP during routine or emergency events (Accident/injury reports, elevator/ Skylink entrapments, homeless population, criminal trespass)
- Answer customers’ questions and concerns, provide information for all DFW products to include Airport services, amenities, concessions, airlines, and kiosks.
- Deliver customer assistance for internal/external stakeholder requests including but not limited to terminal tours and media events, Military Service Member Support/USO, SkyLink interruptions, Airline Special events such as the Snowball Express.
- Performs the multiple customer experience functions for all areas of the Terminal: (Public Space, Airline Space, Checkpoints, Concessions, Customs and Border Protection, Custodial and Maintenance Support, Terminal Projects).
- Complete a variety of activity logs and status reports used to monitor the business unit.
- Execute the daily operational and 4-day forecast plan to direct engagement and interaction with customers, monitors actual operational environment to mitigate customer impact and maintain positive customer experience throughout all 5 terminals.
What you need:
- Two (2) years of experience with customer service in a direct customer service environment.
- Completion of high school curriculum or equivalent.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 20 lbs for approximately 500 feet; ability to occasionally lift and/or push up to 50 lbs.
- Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
What we desire:
- Ability to speak a second language in addition to English.
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other computer applications as required.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees. Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be. Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.