Are you passionate about training, collaborative, and enjoy process creation and implementation? The DFW Airport Customer Experience team is looking for a Terminal Experience Process Improvement and Training Manager to partner with key stakeholders, standardize and improve our terminal processes and operating guidelines, and lead and facilitate training programs. Join our team and transform the travel experience for our guests.
What You Will be Doing
• Develops department training programs and procedures, operating guides, curriculum, and materials that will enhance professional capabilities of terminal customer experience employees and leaders
• Presents training information, using a variety of instructional techniques and formats such as role playing, classroom training, simulations, team exercise, group discussions, videos, and lectures.
• Responsible for devising, researching, analyzing, justifying, and evaluating new process development programs, trends, forecasts, market, and customer satisfaction at DFW and in the industry and develops recommendations for leadership.
• Assists with development, design, and evaluation process by developing quantitative tools that address terminal operational efficiency and robustness.
• Performs project management, analytics, and measures to ensure milestones are met and deliverables achieved.
What You Need
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Organizational Development, Industrial Engineering, Analytics, or a related field.
• Five (5) years of experience creating and documenting process improvements to serve customers in high volume, high touch industries.
• Previous experience creating operating and training guides.
• One (1) year facilitation/training experience.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.