Are you ready to launch your career at the 3rd largest airport in the world? Then DFW Airport is the place for you! The DFW Airport Consumer Insights Team is looking for a Sr. Customer Experience Data Analyst to perform in-depth data analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations to enhance the customer experience of our travelers. Come join our team and transform the travel experience at DFW Airport.
What You Will be Doing
- Plan and manage various customer experience performance data and metrics such as wait time and passenger queue time; build both operational and executive dashboards for touchpoint analysis; outline KPIs around usage, churn, and engagement; prescribe strategic and tactical action for alleviation and optimization.
- Communicate to all Customer Experience leaders and/or internal/external stakeholders the summary, daily, and forecast operational plan to mitigate and coordinate allocation of resources.
- Apply operational research methods and compile data to recommend sustainable and executable plans related to: Daily Activity and Operational Optimization, Activity and Operational Forecasts, Special Events involving or affecting Customers, Irregular Operations, Process Optimization and Mitigation, Emergency Management Engagement, Service Delivery and Service Recovery, and others as assigned.
- Collaborate and develop strategies with Customer Experience managers to identify reporting needs, optimization, and opportunities to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Develop custom and predictive data models and algorithms to apply to data sets, as well as apply aggregation and visualization strategies that help derive business insights to assist Sr Managers and Executives answer questions or make decisions.
What You Need
- Bachelor’s degree in business, operations research, industrial engineering, statistics, or related field.
- Three (3) years of experience with strong knowledge of SQL
- Proficiency with Python or R
- Microsoft Excel - experience using pivot tables, formulas, macros, vba, charts/graphs
- Four (4) years of experience in operations research and/or statistical analysis.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
- Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
What We Desire
- Master’s degree
- Proficiency with SAS or SPSS
- Experience with visualization tools such as Tableau or MicroStrategy
- Certificate within Statistical Analysis, Business Analytics, Predictive Analytics, Market Research, etc.
- Specific experience related to airport, airline, or aviation customer service operations
- Ability to speak a second language in addition to English.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.