Under general supervision of the Support Team Lead, the Senior Application Engineer designs, develops implement and support the content management systems and software applications using SharePoint, Rest APIs, SharePoint framework, relational databases, web services. This position will provide expert advice on SharePoint to the “IT” department and other departments as needed.
What you will be doing:
• Manages and maintains systems in area of focus including administration, configuration, upgrades, maintenance, code migration, performance monitoring, system support, and end-user support.
• Demonstrable experience in building custom sites, user interfaces, themes, webparts, extensions, master pages, page layouts and custom workflows in Microsoft SharePoint.
• Ensures the integrity, reliability, and availability of systems in area of focus with a goal of maximizing system up-time.
• Works with managers and leads to define business problems and configure software systems solutions.
• Participates on cross-functional teams to implement improved business solutions/business processes based on strategic plans.
• Participate in the rollout of any changes to the production environment and the setting of new standards using documentation, and full communication with the change management board.
What you need:
• Bachelor's degree in business, computer science or a related field.
• Four (4) years of business systems analysis
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
What we desire:
• Site monitoring, web analytics and dashboard support.
• Experience with Responsive design, creating PowerShell scripts, Test Driven Development, Salesforce CRM tool, DocuSign Integration within SharePoint.
• Must obtain a Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) Airport Identification/Access Badge (badge) in accordance with Department of Homeland Security Transportation Security Administration (TSA) requirements in Chapter 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations Part 1500 et. Al. and DFW Airport’s Airport Security Program within thirty (30) days from date of employment and maintain qualification for a SIDA badge upon each badge renewal.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.