Are you ready to launch your career at the 3rd largest airport in the world? DFW Airport is the place for you! Our Airport Facilities Team is looking for a Quality Control Technician with experience in mechanics and conveyance systems. Apply today and get ready for your career to take off!
What you will be doing:
- Performs administrative tasks such as ordering supplies, handling records and scheduling maintenance.
- Reviews invoices and other documents from contractors to ensure accuracy and completion of work.
- Responds appropriately to customer complaints of system failure or malfunction; investigates and takes corrective action or notifies responsible system service coordinators
- Performs trend analyses and monitor performance metrics.
- Performs regular inspections of facilities and surrounding areas to identify maintenance, appearance, and cleanliness issues inconsistent with standards.
- Assesses work in progress to ensure compliance with contract, safety and appearance standards; follows up with responsible parties to resolve open issues.
What you need:
- Completion of high school curriculum or equivalent.
- Three (3) years formal training and or experience in one of the following technical areas, based on the specific vacancy:
- Industrial plant operations and/or maintenance
- Industrial or commercial HVAC and related mechanical systems
- Industrial or commercial facility electronic and/or electrical systems
- Any equivalent combination of education and /or experience may be substituted for the above.
- Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
What we desire:
- Experince with Microsoft Software
- Knowledge of airport terminal systems, including baggage carousel, conveyance, general electrical, facility, jet bridge, general building maintenance, cleaning, landscaping, and roadway systems
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.