Under general direction of the Assistant Vice President, Application Development and Delivery Services, supports DFW Airport in furthering the use of technology and process improvement while delivering valued solutions. The Sr. Data Services Manager's role is to research, plan, develop and integrate new or upgraded technology and systems that are in alignment with the long-range strategic goals and objectives. The Sr. Data Services Manager is also responsible to provide coordination, oversight, and thought leadership as it relates to the development and delivery of the interfaces and will manage a team of 25. Are you ready to get your career off the “taxi way”? I think you’re ready for “take-off”.
What you will be doing:
• Manages integration development throughout their lifecycle utilizing the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
• Plans, organizes, and manages the development, operation, and maintenance of various control systems to meet the Board’s information technology strategic plan.
• Participates in budget, staff, and resource planning; researches, evaluates, and recommends systems and equipment to meet the section needs.
• Coordinates with the architecture and delivery teams to define the implementation and test approach for each interface.
• Conducts employee performance evaluations, participates in personnel reviews, aids in career development and interviews prospective employees.
• Develops and implements training programs to ensure that staff remain current in the latest technology and maintain a high competence level in areas of responsibility.
• Coordinates project delivery schedules and development of internal and external interface specifications and designs for the portfolio of interfaces.
• Responsible for managing the definition, implementation and integration of quality principles and quality processes into the design and development of applications.
What you need:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, public administration, or a related field.
• Six (6) years of experience in information technology including development, implementation, and maintenance of large-scale integrated projects and a diverse application portfolio of custom and packaged applications.
• Four (4) years of direct supervisory experience managing multiple technical teams.
• Proven success delivering innovative solutions, driving change and adoption of new technologies and developing an agile organization.
• Possession of a valid class C driver’s license.
• Proven experience driving or promoting a service delivery model.
What we desire:
• Knowledge of and experience in airfield operations, passenger service systems, life safety, security, radio communications systems and technologies.
• Certified as a Project Management Professional (PMP).
• Certified in Scrum development and methodology.
• Knowledge of and experience in Data Warehousing.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.