Under general direction of the Sr System Integration Manager, supports implementation of valued solutions and supports DFW Airport in furthering the use of technology and process improvement. The System Integration Developer's role is to research, plan, develop and integrate new or upgraded technology and systems that are in alignment with the long-range strategic goals and objectives. The System Integration Developer develops integration applications using MuleSoft. There will be a need to perform Data modeling, UNIX shell scripting and DB Administration tasks.
What you will be doing:
• Develops and maintains smooth operational integration between various airport systems.
• Manages integration development throughout their lifecycle utilizing the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
• 3Plans, organizes, and manages the development, operation, and maintenance of various control systems to meet the Board’s information technology strategic plan.
• Performs installation, configuration, monitoring and tuning of the Interface exchange layer applications and various components.
• Troubleshoots data and application issues related to application data fed from multiple sources.
• Develops new interfaces for the Airport Operational Database using MuleSoft.
• Deploys interfaces to various environments (development, test, and production) and performs validation at each stage.
• Supports the Long-Term Database and assists with creating dashboards and reports to analyze flight and resource utilization patterns.
What you need:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field of study or five (5) years’ work experience.
• Five (5) years of IT experience, including development, database management with emphasis on knowledge of Oracle database technology, including at least five (5) years' experiences in system administration working with application servers such as Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, Oracle WebLogic Application Server, etc., including development experience with JMS messaging, MQ message brokers and ESBs, message routing and SOA concepts.
• Proven experience driving or promoting a service delivery model.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
What we desire:
• Experience with Airport Systems, knowledge of Aviation concepts and terminology, AIDX standard.
• Experience with writing and deploying rules in a commercial Rules Engine.
• Experience with Agile/SCRUM methodologies.
• Certifications in application development, database, or system administration.
• Some experience with Business Intelligence, ETL tools such as Informatica, creating dashboards/reports using tools such as Crystal Reports, MicroStrategy, etc.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.