As an Access DFW Trusted Agent, you will serve on a team of highly motivated security professionals dedicated to the foundation of DFW Airport, the safety and security of our nearly 60 million annual passengers. In this role, you will be responsible for issuing Airport ID Media to qualified applicants for access to the secured areas of the Airport, capturing biometric identifiers, assisting with audits of Airport ID Media and revenue, reviewing and maintaining criminal history records check results, and using a variety of software to maintain Airport Board records.
What you will be doing:
• Ensuring the daily and monthly uploads of biographical and sensitive security information are accurate and are completed in accordance with Federal regulations.
• Overseeing security training and ensuring badge applicants have successfully completed security training prior to security badge issuance and accurately maintaining security training records.
• Reviewing, maintaining, storing, and protecting Access DFW records in accordance with Federal regulations, Airport Board policies and procedures and Texas records retention laws.
• Using a variety of software to gather, compose, prepare, and maintain statistical data and prepare statistical reports, memoranda, letters, and other correspondence.
What you need:
• Completion of high school curriculum or equivalent.
• Two (2) years’ work experience that includes data entry and work in a detailed oriented position.
• Two (2) years’ customer service experience.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Has not been convicted of a Felony, Class A and/or Class B Misdemeanor criminal offense.
• Has not been convicted of any family violence offense.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
• Ability to comprehend and understand pertinent Federal and state codes and regulations.
• Ability to receive, process, maintain and protect the confidentiality of sensitive security information.
• Ability to deal effectively, courteously, and fairly with emotional customers.
• Ability to communicate clearly, courteously, and effectively in person, in writing and on the telephone.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.