As a Radio and Mobile Electronics Systems Technician you will be instrumental in the Airport’s ability to communicate quickly and effectively across 27 square miles. You will be responsible for installing emergency warning lights, sirens, radios, vehicle tracking systems and computer docking stations in over 500 airport vehicles. You will also help repair, calibrate, and program over 2,000 radios. Your ability to work independently, along with your skill to troubleshoot will be vital in keeping the radios and multiple systems in good working condition.
What you will be doing:
What you need:
• Completion of high school curriculum or equivalent.
• Three (3) years of experience in the repair and maintenance of electronic systems and equipment.
• Formal training/certification in general electronics.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.