The Energy Transportation and Asset Management (ETAM) Project Manager uses project management principles to coordinate the ETAM department’s activities with ETAM Management and key stakeholders, including internal departments, customers, and suppliers. Manages ETAM projects and initiatives that cover multiple departments, working collaboratively with other internal departments to develop project plans, report status, recommend improvements, and initiate solutions.
What you will be doing:
- Manages ETAM projects and initiatives by communicating closely with everyone working on the project to make sure they are all on course for completion.
- Provides expertise on the use of data-driven performance and resource-planning tools and practices, enabling the continuous development of efficient resource plans.
- Serves as department representative for data analytics and digital project initiatives.
- Creates presentations with actionable insights in concise and easy-to-understand format.
- Assists in the development, measurement, and verification of performance measures for Contracts and ETAM Department KPI’s
- Conducts research on best practices from related industries and incorporates and/or improves these concepts into actionable projects for ETAM.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, data analytics, project management, contract management, or related field.
- Four (4) years of experience in project management.
- Two (2) years or more experience in a supervisory role
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above on a year-for-year basis.
- Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
- Knowledge of project management techniques.
- Knowledge and ability to document processes.
- Proficiency with project management and data analytic tools.
- Ability to handle numerous tasks or assignments simultaneously and to coordinate work activities in order to accomplish work assignments under time pressure.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.