DFW Airport is adding a Talent Acquisition (TA) Coordinator to our team who will serve as the operational conduit for the entire Recruiting Team’s success. As a TA Coordinator, you will support a team of Recruiters through all stages of the recruitment process, delivering exceptional service to Hiring Managers and candidates, as well as leading a variety of recruiting-related projects and initiatives.
What you will be doing:
- Managing and prioritizing an ever evolving and demanding workload, while keeping stakeholders informed of progress, delays, obstacles, and outcomes • Posting job openings on internal and external websites
- Coordinating and scheduling a variety of onsite and virtual interviews, supply interview materials, and independently resolve scheduling conflicts • Driving offer process from the point of acceptance through on-boarding, while ensuring real-time accuracy of workflow status
- Managing background check process via an outside vendor from start-to-finish, adjudicating as necessary (criminal background, motor vehicle, employment and academic)
- Effectively and efficiently communicating details to new hires regarding onboarding and orientation
- Coordinating new hire start dates with hiring managers to ensure new hires are prepared on their start date
- Ensuring documentation for new hires is received and processed appropriately to avoid on-boarding issues
- Taking on other duties as assigned
What you need:
- Completion of a high school education or equivalent.
- Two (2) years increasingly responsible administrative or customer service experience.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
- Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose