As a Senior Terminal Integration Manager, you will create Terminal Experience standards and requirements to streamline projects executed within terminals. You will coordinate organizational work along the customer journey to ensure seamless travel within the terminals through analysis and partnering with other teams on project work and initiatives. Through these relationships, you will ensure that our forecasted 78.3 million passengers receive an exceptional experience and that terminals are maintained. Under general direction of the Assistant Vice President of Terminal Experience, you will be responsible for standardizing service levels and processes across terminals for the DFW Airport as part of the Terminal Experience Team.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a growing team that is defining excellence for super hub airports across the globe.
What you will be doing:
- Partner with internal and external departments on defining terminal operations requirements for projects, delivering to carrier service levels, evaluating project phasing across entire customer journey, and ensuring terminal experiences are not impacted during project management.
- Create efficiencies with projects by creating operational requirements to standardize project work for DFW departments across terminals.
- Develop solutions for pain points experienced by the customer throughout the terminals, including queue management.
- Lead the terminal experience team in the use of data-driven performance tools and resource-planning tools & practices, enabling the continuous development of efficient resource plans to deliver a predictable world-class experience.
- Plan, develop, and implement systems, trends and forecast reports using industry-best resource planning tools and delivers data-driven performance plans, as well as plans and processes that drive an environment of sustained positive customer experiences throughout the Terminal environment and organization.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, industrial engineering, or a related field.
- Five (5) years of experience in a data analysis environment utilizing various tactical reporting and trending tools.
- Two (2) years of experience managing projects, contracts, and cross functional initiatives.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
- Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
What we desire:
- Experience in a high-volume customer centric environment
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.