Under general direction of the Lead Quality Assurance Analyst, the Senior Quality Assurance Analyst provides quality assurance testing on assigned projects. Performs within the QA Methodology guidelines and regularly reports work progress.
What you will be doing:
- Develops test plans and test criteria based on functional and non-functional requirements.
- Creates and execute test cases in Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) software tool.
- Performs end-to-end system testing, functional testing, interface testing, regression testing and user acceptance testing.
- Manual and ETL testing of web based, ecommerce client/server application on various
- Create complex queries to ensure data integrity, validating database consistency and verifying accurate transactions.
- Provide Source to Target data validation for ETL, tables and files, before and after transformation.
- Tracks and monitors all assigned defects through to closure and interacts with members of the development team to resolve discovered defects.
- Identifies and plans system testing and regression cycles utilizing automated test scripts
- from based lined test cycles using Selenium, as assigned.
- Assesses and revises test sequence and scope based upon test results and/or changes in product design.
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science or a related field.
- Four (4) years of work experience writing test plans; creating and executing detailed manual test cases/scripts using testing tools for technical and/or business clients.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the
- Possession of a valid class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
- Certification in quality assurance from ASQ and/or ISTQB
- Experience with Business Intelligence data validation and relational database management systems.
- Knowledge of ERP Systems (Oracle eBusiness Suite, PeopleSoft, etc…)
- Knowledge of Workflow, TOAD, Oracle and Snowflake databases, Tableau.
- Experience writing JAVA scripts utilizing Selenium framework.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.