How To Apply
As a Property Manager for the Commercial Development department, you will be responsible for coordinating leasing opportunities, facility utilization, and ensuring leasing documents are accurate for the airport’s tenants. You will conduct inspections on over 100 buildings that are vital to the daily operation of the airport.
What you will be doing:
- Drafting and finalizing lease related agreements such as estoppels, licenses, sublease consents and assignments; evaluates and develops recommendations regarding business proposals; coordinates completion of lease documents with Airport's legal staff.
- Assisting in the development and lease of real property and facilities, including coordinating property management, alterations, inspections and tenant activities.
- Analyzing, reviewing, drafting and negotiating lease related contracts including coordinating with other Airport departments on renewals, succeeding leases, terms, improvements, finish-outs, sub-leases and terminations.
- Assisting tenants with any agreement related or property management issues.
- Conducting regular on-site compliance inspections of leased and owned facilities to ensure conformity with lease terms, documents conditions through generation of inspection reports and photographs and, if applicable, generates deficiency notices and action plans to resolve noncompliance issues.
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree in real estate, business administration, public administration, or a related field.
- Four (4) years of professional-level experience in commercial real estate development, property management, real estate s leasing preferably industrial.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
- Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
What we desire:
- Knowledge of business practices, procedures, and terminology as they relate to real property planning, development, project management, and leasing.
- Ability to read, understand, interpret, and explain legal documents, regulations, financial reports, and business proposals.
- Ability to develop, evaluate and present real estate plans and proposals.
- Ability to coordinate work and interact with a group of professional and technical personnel in a manner conducive to full performance and high morale.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels within and outside the organization, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and harmonious internal and external working relationships.
- Ability to prepare and present clear and concise oral and written reports.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of nearly 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.