As part of the Operations leadership team, this role will oversee the interpretation of federal regulations, general aviation and FBO best practices, and partner with internal and external departments and organizations to ensure optimal operations and airfield efficiencies. This role will build and enhance partnerships with all airport stakeholders, including airlines, regional airports, Transportation Security Administration and Customs and Border Patrol to continuously improve operations and customer service, and will ensure airfield training curriculum meets strategic initiatives. Under general direction of the Vice President of Operations, performs administrative and technical work as required; leads Corporate Aviation, Technical and Airfield Operations Training teams, and other Airfield Operations Programs.
What you will be doing:
• Assist in the overall planning, direction and coordination of services provided by Corporate Aviation and ensure a successful return on investment.
• Develop, administer, and coordinate annual operating budget resources for assigned business units.
• Participate in emergency and disaster planning, also may act as Incident Commander during Airfield events or winter weather operations.
• Manage the day-to-day operation of the administrative business units, including project and program managers and data analytics.
• Develop, implement, and administer operating procedures, give special instructions and assignments to ensure operational efficiency.
What you need:
• Bachelor’s degree in aviation management, business or public administration or a related field.
• Five (5) years of increasingly responsible experience at a large commercial airport in business administration, airport operations, or related field.
• Three (3) years of progressively responsible management experience.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
• Master’s degree in business, public administration, engineering, finance, or a related field.
• Experience in the management and administration of operations or programs in an airport management or similar business environment.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of nearly 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.