As the Assistant Vice President of Concessions, you will develop a strategy for process improvement in areas of lease management, lease compliance, financial analysis, tenant projects, revenue support functions and drive to implement organizational goals across the department and with business partners. You will assist in developing concessions business plan to maximize concessions program revenues and will be focused on the customer needs and implements business relationships that address those needs. Under direction of the Vice President, Concessions, assists in developing and managing all contracts, leases and business intelligence for passenger-related concessions, advertising and sponsorships within the airport terminals, rental car, passenger services enhancements, telecommunications, and selected airport properties outside the terminals including gas/convenience stores.
What you will be doing:
• Administer consultant contracts, conduct public meetings and coordinate the process for selection of concessionaires.
• Work closely with the Business Development and Diversity Department in achieving objectives as may be adopted from time to time by the Airport.
• Convey innovative principals while working across the organization, peer departments and team members to accomplish goals targeted at the customer needs.
• Lead the business process improvement methods and evaluate success of such which will require working closely with ITS.
• Select, train, supervise, motivate, and evaluate personnel to meet desired goals.
• Assist in directing, developing and managing revenue contracts such as food, beverage, retail, rental car and advertising for the Airport that best meet the customer needs.
What you need:
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Public Policy or a related field.
• Seven (7) years of management experience in project management, finance, or corporate real estate. Management experience in the food and beverage industry above the manager level, in retail mall, shopping center or similar retail operations, airport management, or hotel/travel industry.
• Three (3) years of supervisory experience.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
What we desire:
• Master’s degree in business administration.
• Ability to work within a matrix organization.
• Experience in writing policy for public entities.
• Experience in contract development.
• Experience in leasing on a commercial basis.
• Experience leading large, complex projects.
• Ability to read blueprints.
• Understanding of basic planning principals.
• Experience with nontraditional venues.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of nearly 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.