Do you excel in onsite operational work, and enjoy working with a team to accomplish goals? As a Contract Services Quality Agent, you will provide front-line oversight of contractor, and permittee compliance with respective agreements. You will oversee routine and non-routine daily operational matters on the assigned shift.
What you will be doing:
- Oversee contract bussing operations, valet parking concessionaire and permittee operations and ensure compliance with service quality standards and contractual obligations.
- Maintain a daily log of events; receive and process reports of problems involving inoperative equipment; collect and input data using a tablet device including, but not limited to, vehicle cleanliness, headways, accidents, complaints, vehicle counts, and contractor invoices.
- Coordinate the exchange of information and problem resolution between contractors and concessionaire, permittee staff and other Airport departments.
- Interact with and provide information and assistance to guests and employees. Record guest complaints and concerns.
- Perform regular inspections of surrounding areas to identify maintenance, appearance, and cleanliness issues inconsistent with standards.
- Drive a staff vehicle and spend most of the shift in the operational environment, with very little time in the office.
What you need:
- Completion of high school curriculum or equivalent.
- Two (2) years of experience in guest service.
- Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
- Ability to acquire and maintain SIDA badging.
- Ability to operate modern office equipment including personal computer, telephone, iPad or tablet device, and copier. Use of personal cell phone for Airport business.
- Willingness to work any shift on any day, according to current assignment or results of shift bid.
- Ability to reliably work in weather or other emergencies, as an Essential Employee.
What we desire:
- Experience in the transportation field.
- Possession of a Class B Commercial Driver’s License with a passenger (P) endorsement.
- Experience working in a 24/7 operating environment.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of nearly 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.