Under general supervision, performs work of a contract accounting nature, in Contract Administration, certifies compliance with contract provisions, analyzes and administers the payment terms, and conditions for construction, general, and professional services contracts; establishes, maintains, and reconciles information relative to contract data in the Board’s computer systems; participates in preparation of annual budget and year end closing.
What you will be doing:
- Leads the review of assigned department invoices in the Invoice Scan Queue and prioritizes based on Contract Payment Terms.
- Creates and processes Request for Payments for complex Contracts including Federal Contracts and manages the process to ensure payments are accurate and paid within the Contract Payment Terms, ensuring accuracy of funds availability and distribution, correct form and format of invoices and that payments are based on valid supporting documentation that has been reviewed and approved by designated technical representatives.
- Ensure payments of Federal Contracts are per the Contract Terms and with FAA Guidelines. Verify certified payroll and maintain detailed unit price payment spreadsheets
- Maintains financial management of contracts including verification of the accuracy of the invoice computations, ensures that funding and account disbursements are proper for assigned contracts, interfaces with other Board staff to resolve problems and discrepancies.
- Maintains detailed contract data relative to payment history including retainages, stored materials, delivery order payments, etc.
- Prepare and distribute closeout forms and releases, reconcile contract value, and verify the validity of retainage releases.
- Provides contract related financial information to auditors, bonding companies, suppliers, inspectors, sub-contractors, contractors, and other Board staff upon request, based on approval of department management
- Create and maintain Schedule of Values (SOV) for new contracts and Delivery Orders.
What you need:
- Completion of high school curriculum or equivalent.
- College coursework in finance, business, or a related field.
- Four (4) years of experience administering contracts or the payment provisions thereof.
- Up to two (2) years college coursework may substitute for years of experience on a year-for-ear basis.
- Possession of a valid class C driver’s license.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel/Report & Query Write
What we desire:
- Oracle or other ERP System experience
- Performs moderately complex mathematical calculations.
- Uses substantial reasoning in problem-solving
- Knowledge of public purchasing and contract funding procedures and requirements
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.