The Administrative Assistant III provides administrative support to a department Senior Vice President. Exercises initiative, independent judgment, and discretion in screening calls, greets and escorts visitors, and corresponds to written and oral requests for information. Coordinates projects, events and/or meetings, composes and types of correspondence [confidential in nature], research and compiles data and prepares various reports
What you will be doing:
- Performs a variety of department project initiatives not limited to office tasks with an ability to multi-task effectively, supporting department leadership team in administrative details.
- Provides administrative support, including taking incoming phone calls, making travel arrangements and expense reports, responding to requests, completing routine purchase requests, and maintaining Senior Vice President personal calendar.
- Participates in administrative and management staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars; may maintain appointment schedules and arrange for meeting locations.
- Support the Senior Vice president in progress and briefing meeting, prepare power points presentation
- Coordinates the day-to-day administrative and project activities for the department; reviews internal procedures and recommends changes; takes initiative in adapting and applying procedures to address unusual situations.
- May participate in preparing budgets and maintaining budget accounts; ensures the maintenance of records in support of budget administration.
What you need:
- Completion of high school education.
- Three to four (3-4) years of progressively administrative experience, supporting Senior-level Executive.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
What we desire:
- Knowledge of DFW Airport QA/QC criteria.
- Knowledge of DFW Airport’s regulations, design documents, and design criteria.
- CMCA and NICET certification.
- Must obtain a Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) Airport Identification/Access Badge (badge) in accordance with Department of Homeland Security Transportation Security Administration (TSA) requirements in Chapter 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations Part 1500 et al., and DFW Airport’s Airport Security Program within thirty (30) days from date of employment and maintain qualification for a SIDA badge upon each badge renewal.
- This is a designated safety sensitive position as defined in DFW Airport’s Drug and Alcohol Administrative Policy and Procedure. Applicants selected for this position will be required to pass a drug test prior to employment and to submit to drug screening on a random basis during the length of their employment in the safety sensitive position.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose