Under general direction of the Senior IT Manger or a Lead Application Engineer you will be managing and maintaining application-level software. Implementing and maintaining automated and manual systems including specifying, testing, debugging, maintaining / documenting system applications. You will Use your broad working knowledge of data processing to facilitate the definition of solutions to meet business requirements.
(Note: We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.)
What you will be doing
- Manages and maintains systems in area of focus including administration, configuration, upgrades, maintenance, code migration, performance monitoring, system support, and end-user support.
- Manages the configuration of Enterprise Systems in area of focus such as bug analysis, patch testing and application, and support requirements analysis and customization design.
- Ensures the integrity, reliability, and availability of systems in area of focus with a goal of maximizing system up-time.
- Proactively monitors and measures the performance and health of systems in area of focus and responds accordingly when systems fail to meet desired metrics.
- Works with managers and leads to define business problems and configure software systems solutions.
- Configures, tests, debugs and documents complex programs using specialized computer languages.
- Provides emergency on-call response for one or more applications.
- Maintains the live systems including resolving operational problems and user queries arising during day-to-day operations.
What you need
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science or a related field.
- Four (4) years of business systems analysis.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
- Possession of a valid class C driver’s license.
What we desire
- Oracle Fusion or Oracle E-Business
- PIF (Project Integration Framework)
- Primavera Unifier, Collect +
- Proficient in writing and understanding complex SQL statements
- Knowledge of Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) in order to support existing integrations and create new integrations.
- Must obtain a Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) Airport Identification/Access Badge (badge) in accordance with Department of Homeland Security Transportation Security Administration (TSA) requirements in Chapter 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations Part 1500 et. Al. and DFW Airport’s Airport Security Program within thirty (30) days from date of employment and maintain qualification for a SIDA badge upon each badge renewal.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.