Do you want to work on a team dedicated toward attracting new airlines and increasing flights both domestically and internationally for DFW Airport? Are you interested in driving the business to the next level with innovative and creative ideas, focusing on building relationships and supporting all stakeholders? Do you have a strong background in route analyses, passenger forecasting, statistical modeling, and building a business case? DFW Airport’s Aviation Strategy and Enterprise Analytics team is looking for their next great Senior Aviation Analytics Manager who is dynamic and demonstrates agility and flexibility. Interested? Apply now!
What You Will be Doing
- Responsible for air service route traffic and revenue forecasting, including QSI models to effectively interpret the results, determining the profit potential of air service routes, trouble-shooting forecasting issues, and altering forecast assumptions and methodology based on feedback.
- Develops and manages periodic short and long-term passenger and operations forecasts for the enterprise budget as well as planning support.
- Manages the development of compelling business cases for presentation to airline executives, including forecast results when appropriate.
- Leads the development of statistical and financial analysis and market research to support the passenger development plan, assists in the identification of under-served and emerging markets, and recommends strategies for advancing DFW’s market position
- Leads analytical interactions with Customer Experience, Revenue Management, Finance, and other departments to support budget processes and ongoing monthly performance reports.
- Collaborates with relevant stakeholders on forecasting and analytics related to airport infrastructure needs.
- Develops and produces management and executive reports (e.g., World traffic trends) and marketing presentations to support growth strategies.
- Leads other special cross-departmental research and analytics projects for DFW as needed.
What You Need
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, aviation management or related field.
- Five (5) years of professional experience in route planning, strategic planning, network planning, market planning or related field working in the aviation industry.
- Two (2) years supervisory/project management experience
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed.
What We Desire
Master’s degree in a related field.
Experience with a major airport or airline.
Strong statistical, forecasting, and analytical skills.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.