As part of the HR leadership team, this role manages the end-to-end development and execution of the recruiting for the world’s second busiest airport. The role requires building and maintaining strong strategic partnerships with leaders at all levels to build talent pipelines, effectively source, evaluate, hire, and onboard highly qualified candidates across all departments of the airport. This leader will maintain integrity and reporting of HR related data and analytics and leads system upgrades to support the overall HR and talent strategy for DFW Airport.
What you will be doing:
• Provide strategic leadership for the Organizational Development, Training, and Talent Acquisition functions.
• Facilitate the design, development, and implementation of programs and processes to ensure DFW Airport has the critical human capital necessary to execute the strategic plan. This includes succession planning, performance management, goal setting and calibration, and employee engagement programs.
• Monitor performance metrics for areas of responsibility, identify areas for improved performance and develop solutions to address deficiencies.
• Identify and execute programs, tools and processes that assist the Airport in identifying, recruiting, developing, and retaining top performing leadership talent.
• Develop and maintain employee selection and performance assessment tools and processes designed to drive organization performance.
• Ensure the organization meets or exceed recruiting goals for high caliber, diverse talent at all levels by guiding TA team and monitoring of recruiting metrics.
• Build and manage strategic alliances with vendors and outreach partners to support recruiting initiatives.
What you need:
• Bachelor’s degree with significant coursework in human resources, organization development, Industrial/Organizational Psychology or related field.
• Seven (7) years demonstrated experience with organizational/ leadership development and experience in developing training and recruiting/staffing strategies.
• Five (5) years supervisory experience.
What we desire:
Master’s degree with significant coursework in human resources, organization development, Industrial/Organizational Psychology or related field.
Current certifications in one or more of the following:
• Leadership Assessment
• Executive Coaching
• Change Management
• Workforce Planning
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of nearly 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.