Do you want to work on a team dedicated toward attracting new airlines and increasing flights both domestically and internationally for DFW Airport? Are you interested in driving the business to the next level with innovative and creative idea, focusing on building relationships and supporting all stakeholders? Do you have a strong background in route analyses, passenger forecasting, and building a business case? DFW Airport’s Aviation Strategy and Enterprise Analytics team is looking for their next great Aviation Analytics Manager who is dynamic and demonstrates agility and flexibility. Interested? Apply now!
What You Will be Doing
- Leads air service route traffic and revenue forecasting, including QSI models to effectively interpret the results, determining the profit potential of air service routes. Trouble-shoots forecasting issues, modifying forecast assumptions and methodology based on feedback.
- Leads efforts related to both long-term and short-term forecasts for passengers, landed weights, and operations for the annual budget and other forecasts.
- Participates in the development of compelling business cases for presentation to airline executives; includes forecast results when appropriate.
- Performs statistical and financial analysis, conducts market research to support the passenger development plan, assists in the identification of under-served and emerging markets, and recommends strategies for advancing DFW’s market position
- Acts as liaison with Revenue Management, Finance, and other departments to support budget process and ongoing monthly performance reports
- Organizes trade statistics, airport data and research findings into narrative and graphic reports for presentation to airport management.
- Conducts other DFW special projects, as needed.
What You Need
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, aviation management or related field.
- Five (5) years of professional experience in route planning, strategic planning, network planning, market planning or related field working in the aviation industry.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed.
What We Desire
- Master’s degree in a related field.
- Experience with a major airport or airline.
- Strong statistical, forecasting, and analytical skills.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.