Are you interested in a position centered around developing relationships with other corporations, travel agencies, travel professional associations, and hotels to increase revenue? DFW Airport’s Aviation Strategy and Enterprise Analytics team is looking for their next great Sr. Pricing and Yield/Revenue Management Manager who is dynamic and demonstrates agility and flexibility. You would manage DFW’s online parking product portfolio, real-time and future demand forecasts and assesses market share for all DFW Airport access methods using data analytics and statistical techniques for the optimization of revenue. Interested? Apply now!
What You Will be Doing
- Manages parking product pricing adjustments and promotions; seeks to maximize revenue opportunities through use of booking software, promotions, industry outreach programs and yield management strategies/tactics.
- Utilizes analyses of revenue trends, demand forecasts, booking curves, market share, and customer satisfaction at DFW Airport and in the industry to establish optimal booking pricing policies.
- Responsible for DFW’s Parking and Ground Transportation short, medium, and long-term revenue forecasts and budgeting.
- Directs the development of promotions, travel industry and Business partnerships, industry outreach programs and booking tool to generate revenues and is responsive to the needs of DFW Airport's customers.
- Negotiates business agreements and manages parking business relationships between outside agencies, particularly travel agencies and/or corporations, and the DFW Airport Board in order to drive increases in revenue and occupancy.
- Collaborates with DFW Airport Communications & Marketing Department and other stakeholders to maximize potential revenue, awareness and promotion of DFW parking products and programs (including specific promotional and travel industry programs) to create opportunities for product sampling, upselling and bringing DFW Airport Parking ‘Top of Mind” as a preferred choice when traveling.
- Tracks, analyzes and assesses market changes in local off airport parking facilities, Ground Transportation options and other customer options for accessing DFW Airport to ensure DFW Airport parking remains price and value competitive.
What You Need
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, statistics, economics, marketing, retail management or a related field.
- Five (5) or more years of experience in the parking industry, marketing, business development, finance or the travel industry.
- Three (3) years of experience in Pricing and Yield Management.
- Two (2) years supervisory experience.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed.
What We Desire
- Knowledge of the travel/hospitality industry, its business process, organizational/operational matrix and distribution channels
- Comprehension of the principles, practices, and accepted industry standards of yield management and booking/reservations systems
- Knowledge of contract management and procurement of services.
- Knowledge of budgeting and financial performance measures
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.