Are you interested in a position centered around developing relationships with other corporations, travel agencies, travel professional associations, and hotels to increase revenue? DFW Airport’s Aviation Strategy and Enterprise Analytics team is looking for a Pricing and Yield/Revenue Management Manager who is dynamic and demonstrates agility and flexibility. You would develop and implement pricing and yield management programs and strategies through the utilization of data analytics and statistical techniques designed to increase demand for DFW Airport parking promotions and booking/reservation systems, ultimately increasing revenue. Interested? Apply now!
What You Will be Doing
- Assesses parking product pricing and sales and provides recommendations as to revenue opportunities and develops metrics for advanced sales
- Explores potential yield management efforts to drive demand and determine potential revenue and customer appeal and loyalty impacts.
- Evaluates business agreements with outside agencies, particularly travel agencies or corporations, to determine related revenue impacts.
- Analyzes occupancy and revenue trends and history, forecasts, economic trends and market share at the Airport and in the industry to drive demand, optimize utilization of assets and maximize revenue.
- Utilizes quantitative data from multiple sources to forecast revenues and occupancies resulting from yield management efforts.
- Analyzes business development opportunities from financial, optimization of assets, customer awareness, customer loyalty and marketing perspectives
- Develops quantitative models to analyze yield management program performance.
- Designs and maintains complex databases of data from various electronic sources; transfers and converts data from / to different formats.
- Collaborates with ITS, Communications and Marketing, Finance and Transportation Business Unit teams to make Yield Management data available on multiple formats
- Uses Dataiku Data Science Studio to automate data prep and apply data science and machine learning techniques for diagnostic, predictive, and prescriptive analytics.
What You Need
- Bachelor’s degree in data science, machine learning, computer science, mathematics, operations research, economics, statistics, marketing analytics or a related field.
- Three (3) years of experience in the travel/hospitality industry, yield management, pricing strategy, business analysis, business planning, database management, optimization, or quantitative analysis.
- Excellent Excel and Power Point skills.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
What We Desire
- Ability to develop and use simulation models and develop a business case for change.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships, both inside and outside the organization.
- Knowledge of quantitative / statistical modeling and evaluation methodologies.
- Knowledge of budgeting and financial performance measures
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.