As the Commercial Development Administrator, you will coordinate with Communications & Marketing, Information Technology Services departments as appropriate related to updating the department’s website and the Land Use Plan and drafting requests for proposal,. You will also be responsible with all aspects of commercial real estate such as managing properties, marketing and leasing facilities, monitoring market conditions, evaluating proposals and alternatives, coordinating marketing activities, developing internal and public presentations for the department to promote the Airport. Under the general direction of the Lease and Property Manager, assists with coordination of Department initiatives and projects in support of the Airport’s Strategic and Business Plan. Under general supervision, performs a variety of initiatives for assessments, re-development of facilities, leasing opportunities, facility utilization and customer service development.
What you will be doing:
- Analyze, review, draft, and assist in processing of leases and related contracts, including coordinating with other Airport departments on new leases, renewals, succeeding leases, terms, improvements, finish-outs, and terminations.
- Provide administrative support to Property and Assessment team, including maintaining lease files, drafting of internal and public presentations on commercial real estate development, leasing plans, proposals, and alternatives to recommend commercial development strategies and secure executive and Board approval
- Support the Development and Leasing Project Manager with writing, producing data, and researching opportunities for various marketing and sponsorship/outreach activities with Communications & Marketing Department and other internal and external parties.
- Coordinate all aspects of designing, developing, maintaining, and updating the format and content of the Commercial Development Department website. Considers and recommends third party support, new software or other technology solutions. Liaison between Communications & Marketing, ITS and Public Affairs as appropriate relating to changes in the “look and feel” of the website.Assist in the redevelopment and assessment process and leasing efforts of real estate property and facilities.
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, business management, construction, real estate, or a related field.
- Three (3) years of professional-level experience in commercial real estate development, sales or leasing, law or public administration, OR
- Three (3) years of experience in construction or property management and/or redevelopment of facilities.
- A Master's degree may be substituted for one (1) year of the above-stated experience.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
- Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
What we desire:
- Proficient in Microsoft products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence, and talented employees.
Our success is made possible through the diverse talents of nearly 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connecting our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.