As a Property and Facilities Manager in the Commercial Development department, you will perform responsible professional and administrative work in managing the day-to-day operations to ensure effective construction impacts, acquisition, lease administration and property management of the Airport’s non-airline related real property and facilities including the Public Facility Improvement Corporation (“PFIC”) properties such as hotels. You will also provide documentation as required for administration and execution of each project (i.e. CIP funding documents, Official Board Actions, Work Authorizations, etc.) and become familiar with the basics of DFW Airport’s Environmental Management System & Environmental Policy and implements Best Management & Good Housekeeping Practices. Under direction of the Assistant Vice President, Commercial Development you will coordinate, develop and lead projects, planning, leasing and asset programs for the Airport’s real property and perform all aspects of property planning and management.
What you will be doing:
- Assist in managing the development of income projections, land planning, design standards, selection of tenants, capital, as well as financial management analysis and marketing.
- Implement Commercial Development initiatives related to the management and redevelopment of facilities, leasing opportunities, facility utilization, and other commercial development projects.
- Coordinate various aspects of redevelopment, including market studies, planning and engineering consultants for infrastructure and site development, and execution of tenant improvement-related activities.
- Perform financial analyses of development opportunities including cost/benefit analysis, present and future value calculations, and development pro forma.
- Act as liaison to consultants, tenants, governmental entities and Board departments on capital development projects, lease negotiations, environmental matters and code compliance.
- Compile information from research materials for preparation of new projects, initiatives, marketing and operations reports.
- Develop and implement real property development plans, including comprehensive project schedule management and monitoring.
- Manage revenue and expenditure controls in accordance with the Commercial Development Department’s requirements, objectives, and procedures.
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree in business, real estate or related field.
- Five (5) years of experience in real estate development, marketing, planning, or property management
- Three (3) years of supervisory experience.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
- Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of development at a major airport.
- Knowledge of land and building values and costs, and commercial and industrial development in and around the Airport.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of nearly 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.