As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you will be entrusted with an ongoing mission to discover, assess and recruit the best talent for DFW Airport, while delivering exceptional hiring manager and candidate experiences. You will be responsible for managing the end-to-end recruitment process, which includes initiating intake meetings with hiring managers, creating sourcing strategies, pre-screen interviews, presenting qualified candidates, negotiating offers, and facilitating the hiring and on-boarding process.
What you will be doing:
- Perform as a consultant and SME throughout the full-cycle recruiting process and consistently communicate with your hiring managers, candidates, and appropriate stakeholders.
- Identify, attract, screen and recruit top talent, (both passive and active) for a variety of skill and experience levels.
- Develop sourcing strategies and research methods that are successful in attracting top talent through methods such as web sourcing, Boolean searches, candidate referrals, social media, etc.
- Execute diversity recruiting strategies to attract a diverse workforce to DFW by sourcing talent of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with business leaders, hiring managers, HR Consultants and Centers of Excellence within Human Resources.
- Network proactively with industry experts and industry related associations to build ongoing passive candidate pipelines.
- Work effectively with a team of recruiters and coordinators, while effectively contributing ideas, creativity, and innovation to the recruiting process.
- Ensure hiring and selection practices are in compliance with Airport policies, federal and state laws, regulations and guidelines.
- Track individual recruiting KPI's to continually evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of recruiting process and maintain all appropriate data in ATS and other dashboards as required.
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree in business, human resources, public administration, psychology or a related field.
- 2+ years of recruitment experience, with a demonstrated track record of recruiting high quality talent.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing to internal and external stakeholders.
- Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
What we desire:
- Recruiting experience in both agency and corporate environments.
- Strong sourcing experience through methods such as web sourcing, Boolean searches, candidate referrals, social media, etc.
- HR and/or recruiting certifications (SPHR/PHR, SHRM-S/CP, AIRS, LinkedIn Recruiter).
DFW is one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition and we are recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees. Over the past five years we achieved almost every strategic objective and performance goal that we set out to achieve.