As the Sr. Analyst, Air Service Development and Analytics, you will provide key leadership in the execution of strategic and tactical plans to attract all airlines to this market and to increase flights in domestic and international markets. Under the general direction of the Senior Manager Airline Business Development, you will utilize a variety of industry sources to develop thorough airline business cases, route forecasts, and other analyses to support the strategic plan for market development.
What you will be doing: Bring the world to DFW and DFW to the world...
- Develop and implement the strategy to attract all airlines to this market and to increase flights in domestic and international markets.
- Build, based on market research, compelling business case recommendations to be presented to airline executives for new and expanded air service.
- Leads in the identification of under-served and emerging markets, proposing strategies for advancing DFW's market position.
- Build passenger and revenue forecasts for prospective routes.
- Creates thorough analysis for short-and long-term planning around airport infrastructure needs to support future airline growth.
- Professionally represent the airport at industry events with airline and agency partners, continuously improving relationships with these external stakeholders.
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance/economics, marketing, aviation management or quantitative field.
- Three (3) years of professional experience in network/route planning, strategic planning, scheduling, revenue management, or related field in the aviation industry
- Ability to travel occasionally domestically and internationally.
- Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
- Master's of Business Administration, Aviation Management or related field.
- Experience with a major airport or airline.
- Extensive experience in Tableau, Diio Mi, SQL data query, QSI modeling and forecasting
- Ability to speak a language in addition to English.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally to executive and Sr leadership, both in writing and orally.
- Cargo experience
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport- one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We're recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of nearly 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We're looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be. Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.