Under general direction of IT Network Team Leader or the Sr. Security Engineering Manager, works closely with the other members of the team to execute and manage a comprehensive information security program. This includes the tactical management and configuration of the Network Security devices. Focuses on securing the network perimeter through the operations of the firewall, virtual private networks (VPNs), intrusion detection system/intrusion prevention system (IDS/IPS), network access control (NAC), data loss prevention (DLP) and enterprise anti-virus solutions.
What you will be doing:
- Provides security engineering support for the infrastructure and applications across multi-site enterprise and data center environments; including the evaluation, design, implementation and troubleshooting of security infrastructure technologies and solutions to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of Clients and customer assets
- Protects and secures company resources in the cloud, virtual and physical infrastructures.
- Maintains and administers network security systems such as, but not limited to:
- Network Access Control (NAC)
- Encryption/Certificate Management Systems (SSL, HTTPS)
- Intrusion Detection / Prevention Systems
- Web Filtering
- Data Leakage Protection Systems
- Endpoint Protection/Detection/Response (EPP/EDR)
- VPN Assists in the design, install and support of security technologies such as Network Access Control, Encryption/Certificate Management Systems, Firewalls, VPN, Network and Host-Based IDS/IPS, SIEM, DLP, Wireless Encryption and Content Filtering.
- Assists in design and monitoring security for routers, switches, operating systems, and other technologies
- Design and validate rules engineering for the various access control chokepoints such as firewalls, VPN etc.
- Provides in-depth customer support for information security incidents including internal violations, hacker attacks, virus, and system outages.
- Create and maintain Schedule of Values (SOV) for new contracts and Delivery Orders.
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science or a related field.
- Five (5) years of network security systems support.
- CISSP or CISM Certification
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
- Possession of a valid class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
- CEH, CEPT, or CPT Certification.
- Cisco experience
- Business Intelligence Knowledge in query writing and dashboard development.
- CCNA Certification.
- Must obtain a Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) Airport Identification/Access Badge (badge) in accordance with Department of Homeland Security Transportation Security Administration (TSA) requirements in Chapter 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations Part 1500 et. Al. and DFW Airport’s Airport Security Program within thirty (30) days from date of employment and maintain qualification for a SIDA badge upon each badge renewal.
- Ability to obtain and maintain an FBI Criminal Justice Information System (CJIS) clearance.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.