As a Supplier Diversity Specialist, you will be responsible for implementing and administering assigned segments of DFW Airport's Disadvantaged/Minority/Women Business Enterprise (D/M/WBE) Programs. This includes disseminating information pertaining to contracting and concession opportunities at DFW and monitoring contract compliance with the D/M/WBE requirements. You will also participate in local business community gatherings where you will coordinate exhibit logistics to ensure DFW Airport has the highest visibility to the public and business community.
In this role you will serve on a dedicated team of Business Diversity and Inclusion advocates that ensure DFW Airport is fairly representing the communities that it serves. The impact of this role is not only to DFW Airport passengers, but the DFW Metroplex at large.
What you will be doing:
- Assist with the implementation of the D/M/WBE program policies and procedures in assigned program areas which include architectural and engineering, construction, goods, professional and non-professional services and/or airport concessions.
- Serve as liaison between the departments and external stakeholders.
- Attend pre-bid, pre-proposal, and pre-construction conferences to explain program requirements and to respond to questions.
- Monitor assigned contracts for compliance with the Board's D/M/WBE Program requirements; maintain and update information for assigned contracts/agreements on an automated diversity management software; review, analyze and resolve contractual compliance and technical problems; recommend corrective action.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations and conduct presentations and speeches at seminars, meetings, and civic functions to inform the public of contracting and employment opportunities at DFW.
- Compile and analyze statistical data and prepare ad hoc reports for assigned area(s) as requested including statistical data demonstrating DFW's D/M/WBE efforts and accomplishments.
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree in business or public administration or a related field.
- Two (2) years of professional-level experience in analyzing and interpreting public sector contracts for compliance with governmental rules and regulations or two (2) years of progressively responsible administrative experience in minority/women/disadvantaged program areas.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
- Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We are recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We are looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.