Under direction of the Senior HCM System Manager, responsible for HCM system administration, configuration, audit, and metrics. Researches and implements HCM solutions to automate, improve, or streamline existing business processes and functions as HR system liaison for HR business owners and airport client groups. Maintains an in-depth and current understanding of all human resource systems and their relationship to each other. Also responsible for cross-functional HCM training, system demonstration, and communication.
What you will be doing:
- Provides project management support and technical consulting to all Human Resource Business Partners in evaluating HR’s use of technology and in developing, implementing, and administering solutions designed to automate, improve, or streamline business processes.
- Supports, configures, and maintains Workday HCM system and programs in the areas of core Human Capital Management, Recruiting, Talent Management, Learning, Payroll, Time Tracking, etc.
- Develops data analytics and generates a variety of complex reports for purposes of benchmarking and monitoring HR related metrics and in response to requests for information from internal and external sources.
- Conducts regular audit checks on HCM role security, field audit, and other HR data use confidentiality to ensure data integrity and compliance.
- Acts as HCM consultant to support other DFW applications and systems that interface with HCM.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field.
- Minimum five (5) years of direct Human Resource Management System experience including system administration / implementation, process improvement, data analytics and reporting required.
- Working experience with Workday HCM.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
What we desire:
- PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SCP certification.
- Strong understanding of HR processes and data, HRMS database design, structure, functions and processes, and experience with databases tools.
- Experience developing information systems related training materials, documenting processes, and conducting training sessions with end-users and other personnel.
- Knowledge of HR information technologies, and ability to recommend changes or improvements to existing processes or systems.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing, and to build and maintain effective internal and external working relationships.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of nearly 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.