Join DFW Airport and help us Transform Travel. As the Sr. Marketing Manager, you will lead the development and execution of strategic marketing and advertising campaigns for the Airport’s earned, owned, and paid channels to expand and improve the DFW Airport Brand among customers and stakeholders and achieve the goals and key results, according to the strategic plan. Under the general direction of the Assistant Vice President of Digital & Social Media, this role collaborates with other department leaders to refine and enhance marketing and communications tactics that strengthen DFW Airport’s reputation within the industry, the surrounding communities, and around the world. You will also lead and develop direct reports and others in the department to enhance marketing and communications tactics.
What you will be doing:
- Direct and implement marketing strategies that support the Airport’s revenue-generating products and services, including Pre-Paid Parking, Concessions, and Commercial Development.
- Lead project management for all marketing initiatives with accountability over key metrics, timelines, and budget.
- Form and develop strategic marketing plans and programs, outlining goals, key audiences, stakeholders, objectives, recommended channels, expected results, metrics for success, and timelines.
- Own relationships with external agencies and internal creative team and have P&L responsibility over Marketing budget including digital and traditional media, creative development, and production.
- Provide DFW Airport brand leadership to continuously improve DFW Brand positioning in the market in the areas of brand reputation, customer experience, airline relations, sustainability, innovation, digital transformation, and parking products.
- Collaborate with other department leaders to develop and implement initiatives that reduce friction across all touchpoints of the customer journey, from conceptualization to research and implementation.
- Develop direct reports and others in the department to understand and apply project management and marketing processes including creative briefs, meeting recaps, etc.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Eight (8) years of experience in marketing or brand management (agency or client-side).
- Three (3) years of team management experience
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
- Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
- Knowledge of Spanish or other foreign language(s)
- Airline, airport, or aviation experience preferred.
- Previous experience in an integrated marketing/communications department.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.