As the Sr. Vice President of Airport Development, you will support DFW and partner Airlines continued growth through cost-effective investment while transforming the airport in concert with Future aviation and intermodal trends. You will be accountable for end-to-end focus on strategic Infrastructure Master Planning, cost effective and timely execution of development programs, and the modernization of DFW facilities. You will also be responsible for oversight of all I&D capital project phases, research and development for future expansion, planning, design, program management, and Construction inclusive of Code compliance and commissioning. Under general direction of the Executive Vice President, Infrastructure and Development (I&D), you will provide strategic leadership for the Airport in maintaining DFW as a global airport leader in infrastructure investment, which is in line with the Airports Strategic Plan.
Transform travel with us at DFW International Airport.
What you will be doing:
- Facilitate essential ongoing dialogue with executive leadership to create, implement, and sustain an organizational Airport Development vision for assets development, and investment.
- Create and implement an organizational strategy that supports the organization moving toward Assessment based airport development in line with the Airport Layout Plan (ALP),Infrastructure Capital Program (ICP) and Funding strategy.
- Build relationships with the key airport partners, like FAA, AA, and AAB, to facilitate the Grant submission and approval process in addition to gaining support for broader infrastructureplans in support of DFW ICP. These plans include Airfield, Facilities, Utilities, and roads construction efforts both within the airport/airline industry and beyond.
- Establish an influential relationship with the Executive Team to successfully gain alignment on proposed bodies of work that supports future development needs.
- Create partnerships with key internal departments and groups to leverage internal expertise in essential areas of focus such as conditioning assessment-based project and asset lifecycle.
- Develop the strategy and the Long-term vision of cost-effective solutions that address future and current needs, tying the Asset condition Assessment, the development of theInfrastructure Capital Program and a funding strategy that combines traditional airport funding sources as well as state and federal grants which will guide development at the airport for the next 20 plus years.
- Initiate and develop expansion and growth opportunities for future development from a concept to full planning, inclusive of; facilities, constructability, phasing, and cost magnitudes thatcurrent and future operations and airline growth projections.
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, Architectural, or Construction Management. Relevant graduate degree preferred.
- Twelve (12) years of extensive, progressively responsible experience in airport infrastructure development, with at least ten (10) years in a leadership-position Delivering Mega Airport programs.
- Hold Professional Engineer Certification, or AIA licensed Architect.
- Project management or CMAA Certification.
- Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
What we desire:
- Experience in Planning and Delivery of Mega airport development and infrastructure.
- Experience partnering with airlines in driving Airport Development, and performance.
- Graduate degree in a field related to the successful performance of this role.
- P6 Knowledge.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We're recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We're looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.