As the Senior IT Solutions Desk Manager, under general direction of the Assistant Vice President Information Technology Services your mission is to lead end-user interactions and technology support while ensuring alignment with Airport Board policies. You must have 5 years' experience in supervising Lead Service Technician, Sr Field Service Technician, Field Service Technician, Client Desktop Specialist, ITS Training and Communication Specialist
What you will be doing:
- Champion Technology Support: Take the reins of all technology support aspects for our vibrant end-user community, ensuring their digital experiences are top-notch.
- Mastermind Desktop Engineering: Dive into the world of Desktop Engineering, overseeing workstation imaging and patching that keeps our digital infrastructure finely tuned.
- Shape Hardware Standards: Define the standards for end-user computer (EUC) hardware and expertly manage procurement processes.
- Command Workstation Deployment: Lead the charge in the deployment of workstations, orchestrating installations, moves, adds, and changes (IMAC's) with precision.
- Software Procurement Expert: Oversee software procurement activities, making sure they align with our standards and procedures.
- Setting the Bar High: Establish standards that guide our Service Desk employees and Field Technicians towards excellence. Monitor and report on Support Desk and Field Technician performance metrics.
- Incident and Change Leadership: Lead Incident, Problem, and Change Management processes. Oversee troubleshooting of ITS request systems to ensure high system availability.
- Lead Business Technology Partners, advising on support, projects, and onboarding new ITS products and services. Drive Continual Service Improvement for top-tier service and customer satisfaction.
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree in information systems or related field.
- Six (6) years of professional IT experience.
- Four (4) years of supervisory experience.
- ITIL Certification(s) Practitioner preferred.
- Valid Class C driver's license.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
What we desire:
- Strong knowledge of desktops, operating systems, LANs, and software administration.
- Familiarity with computer network applications.
- Leadership and motivation skills.
- Effective communication and relationship-building skills.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport-one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We're recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees. Your journey as the Senior IT Solutions Desk Manager at DFW Airport awaits. Elevate your career in aviation technology!
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We are looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.