Are you a visionary leader with expertise in Digital Facilities and Infrastructure (DFI) looking to make a substantial impact? Join our team at DFW International Airport as a Digital Facilities & Infrastructure Manager. In this pivotal role, you will assist in developing and implementing industry-accepted standards, processes, and procedures for DFI applications and services used in facility and infrastructure data modeling and data distribution activities.
What you will be doing:
- Performs professional assessments of the condition of Airport facilities and systems and prepares long-range plans for maintenance, repair and modernization.
- Assists staff in the proper maintenance and operation of facilities and systems through training, development of maintenance programs and technical assistance in analyzing and solving problems.
- Investigates and recommends appropriate action for facility and system failures, abnormal maintenance requirements, and for the applicability of new materials, equipment, and techniques for maintenance applications.
- Assists in developing guidelines, standards and evaluation criteria to manage capital improvement projects and ensure their compliance with accepted practice and Airport codes.
- Responsible for overall delivery of assigned projects within approved cost, schedule and quality guidelines.
- Prepares or coordinates personnel, including contractors and consultants, in the preparation of plans, specifications, engineering studies and reports; collects and assimilates data and prepares programming documents for the Capital Improvement and Major Maintenance program.
- Reviews and analyzes technical aspects of designs, bids and proposals and monitors project progression from design to completion and closeout.
- Prepares statements of work, selection criteria and evaluation procedures for engineering consultants.
- Performs other duties directly and indirectly related to infrastructure management as may be required.
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering from an accredited university.
- Five (5) years of experience in planning, designing and managing construction projects.
- Registered Professional Engineer or ability to obtain registration within 2 years of employment.
- Technical specialization area or academic discipline may be specified by the department.
- Possession of a valid Class C driver's license
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport-one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We're recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of nearly 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We're looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.