Are you interested in a dynamic career that combines financial expertise with contract management at a major airport? Join our team as a Contract Services Financial Analyst. In this role, you'll play a pivotal part in managing and forecasting custodial services contracts, ensuring they align with our business goals. Your responsibilities will include financial analysis, contract compliance, and collaborating with various stakeholders. If you're a finance whiz with a passion for precision and enjoy working in a team that strives for positive change, we encourage you to apply. Join us in shaping the future of airport operations!
- Tracks and determines financial status for custodial contracts by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts.
- Conducts business studies on past, future and comparative financial performance for custodial contracts and develops forecast models.
- Assists in managing Customer Experience contract services, primarily focused on custodial contracts and compliance at the Airport terminals and non-terminal buildings.
- Creates and revises Scopes of Work, Request for Information, exhibits, and change orders for the seamless execution of custodial contracts with Customer Experience leadership and Procurement.
- Assists with managing contractor performance of Customer Experience-related contracts to ensure vendor/supplier compliance with all contract terms. Investigates and follow-through on all contract related issues.
- Meets regularly with Customer Experience contract owners to report and track costs and other related contract information for all Customer Experience contracts. Assembles and summarizes data to report to Customer Experience leadership.
- Partners with vendors, Audit Procurement, Legal, and Finance on contract related matters including correct billing and collection, as well as comply with Audit findings in accordance with business standards.
- Analyzes all requirements and provisions in contracts, including terms and conditions, to ensure compliance with all laws and regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Drafts, reviews, and assists Customer Experience leadership with the seamless execution of Board approved contracts.
- Manages custodial financial and contract status providing necessary weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports and information in support of custodial operations.
- Composes routine and non-routine correspondence, researches, compiles and prepares a variety of reports and materials utilizing word processing, presentation/graphics and spreadsheet software for Customer Experience leadership and stakeholders.
- Performs audit reviews on monthly hours and staffing on compliance with contract; creates discrepancy reports for contractor monthly invoices.
- Works with DFW Audit to comply with business policies and manages Audit findings in accordance with business standards.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, statistics, business administration or related field.
- Five (5) years of experience in financial management, accounting management, statistical analysis, and/or contract management.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
- Proficiency in spreadsheets, databases, Microsoft Excel and financial software applications
- Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
- Must obtain a Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) Airport Identification/Access Badge (badge) in accordance with Department of Homeland Security Transportation Security Administration (TSA) requirements in Chapter 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations Part 1500 et al., and DFW Airport's Airport Security Program within thirty (30) days from date of employment and maintain qualification for a SIDA badge upon each badge renewal.
- Ability to obtain Department of Homeland Security Customs and Border Protection (CBP) security access clearance within thirty (30) days from date of employment and maintain qualification for CBP security access clearance upon each CBP security access renewal.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport-one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We're recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of nearly 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We're looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.