Under general direction of the Terminal Experience Manager, supervises the activities of Airport Customer Experience Specialists (ACES), volunteers, and contractors. Serves as a liaison between the customer experience department and contractors, tenants, and other Airport departments.
What you will be doing:
- Monitors, documents, and reports and follows through on all issues to ensure custodial, maintenance, comfort, and ambiance standards are maintained within the terminals.
- Reviews procedures and resolves problems with any issue inside and around the terminal.
- Maintains daily log of events; receives and processes reports of problems and unusual incidents; delivers lost items to designated location.
- Coordinates customer engagement, interaction and support. Including, but not limited to, monitoring daily routine operation environment to optimize customer experience and deploy resources as needed to maintain standards and a positive experience throughout the terminal.
- Utilizes the daily plan and forecast to assign the appropriate staff and volunteers to the right locations at the right time.
- Supports the Emergency Operations Center or Mobile Command Post as needed.
- Responsible for briefing other Terminal Experience Supervisors regarding shift status to ensure appropriate coverage of terminals.
- Interview, selects, trains, develops, recognizes, disciplines, and evaluates performance of employees and volunteers. Couches and motivates employees of varying job skills and levels; ensures focus on the customer experience and goals of the business unit.
- Spends a minimum of 90% of each day in the terminals, unless otherwise approved by the Terminal Experience Manager. Conducts daily inspection of all terminal areas and takes appropriate action when standards are not being met.
What you need:
- Completion of high school curriculum or equivalent
- Three (3) years of experience in a position requiring extensive public contact.
- Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
- Any combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
- This is a designated safety sensitive position as defined in the medical and Alcohol Policy of the Airport Administrative Policy and Procedure. Applicants selected for this position will be required to pass a drug screening test prior to employment and to submit to drug screening on a random basis during the length of their employment in the safety sensitive position.
- Must obtain a Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) Airport Identification/Access Badge (badge) in accordance with Department of Homeland Security Transportation Security Administration (TSA) requirements in Chapter 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations Part 1500 et. Al. and DFW Airport's Airport Security Program within thirty (30) days from date of employment and maintain qualification for a SIDA badge upon each badge renewal.
- Ability to obtain Department of Homeland Security Customs and Border Protection (CBP) security access clearance within thirty (30) days from date of employment and maintain qualification for CBP security access clearance upon each CBP security access renewal.
- This is a designated essential employee position as defined in the Categories and Classifications of Employees Policy of the Airport Administrative Policy and Procedure. This is defined as an employee whose attendance is required to maintain airport operations during an emergency or inclement weather situation.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport-one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We're recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of nearly 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We're looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.