As the Sr. Workers Compensation & Leave Analyst, you will be responsible for Integrated Absence Management (iAM) Services which includes but are not limited to ensuring appropriate handling of all leave of absences requests for DFW employees. You will also design and maintain best practice process flows and policies as well as handling all claims in a prompt and equitable fashion. Under general direction of the Vice President of Risk Management, you will be responsible to resolve any concerns or inquiries from employees, leave administrator or leadership. This role acts as a liaison with Human Resources and Payroll to ensure proper and timely actions are taken to support any leave request or inquires that arise from a leave or an accommodation.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure appropriate processes are in place to provide for the prompt and equitable resolution of complaints and inquiries from employees, contractors and the public regarding compliance with the ADA and other applicable federal and state laws regarding discrimination based on disability.
- Develop and maintain written materials and other informational pieces to broadly disseminate information regarding the ADA.
- Maintain current information regarding state and federal laws and regulations as well as industry best practices concerning the rights of persons with disabilities and ways of providing reasonable accommodations to persons with disabilities.
- Deliver incident reporting and claims management best practices via the RMIS to investigate circumstances, sequence of events, determine negligence, evaluate injury or damages, and negotiates settlements.
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree with major in Insurance, Finance, Accounting, Risk Management, or a related field.
- Five (5) years of experience in risk control (safety, claim) and risk management.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
- Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
What we desire:
- Master's Degree
- One or more of the following industry certifications: Associate in Risk Management (ARM), Charter Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) or Certified Risk Management (CRM) or equivalent
- Certified or the ability to earn Certification as an ADA Coordinator.
- Subject Matter Expert in developing safety management programs, incident and claim program, RMIS implementation and management.
- Ability to speak a language in addition to English.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport-one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We're recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We're looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.