Under general direction of Parking Guest Contract Services Manager, supervises, assigns, schedules and reviews the work of staff engaged in contract, concession, and permittee compliance activities. Works with company managers and supervisors to ensure contract and permit compliance.
What you will be doing:
- Works in an office and outdoor environment.
- Ability to work rotating shifts, weekends, and holidays.
- Supervises Quality Agent staff in activities related to contract, concessionaire, and permittee service compliance at the airport terminals, parking lots, roadways, and maintenance facilities.
- Oversees contract bussing operations and ensures compliance with service quality standards and contractual obligations.
- Makes decisions as to implementation of emergency or contingency procedures; keeps manager and other members of management aware of potential issues or problems.
- Coordinates the exchange of information and problem resolution between contractors and other Airport departments.
- Routinely represents manager as lead on multiple projects or assigned areas.
- Hold employees responsible for outcomes.
- Ability to motivate employees and provide engagement opportunities to challenge employees' capabilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multi assignments and conflicting deadlines.
- Train personnel in job requirements and procedures.
- Coach and develop employees to achieve departmental and organizational goals and objectives.
- Communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing at all levels within and outside the organization.
What you need:
- Completion of high school curriculum or equivalent.
- Three (3) years of experience in a high-volume, face-to-face customer service environment.
- Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
What we desire:
- Experience supervising or leading shift workers is preferred.
- This is a designated Essential Employee position as defined in DFW Airport's Categories and Classifications Administrative Policy and Procedure. An essential employee is one whose attendance is required to maintain airport operations during and emergency or inclement weather situation.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport-one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We're recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of nearly 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We're looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.