Under direction of the Senior Terminal Experience Manager, helps manage the relationship with American Airlines (AA), all other airlines, concessionaires, contractors, regulatory authorities, media and board departments with respect to the operational and aesthetic conditions of terminal facilities and surrounding areas. Maintains regular communications with key personnel to ensure standards are being met on a 24/7 basis, and terminal areas are maintained in compliance with conditions set forth in the Use and Lease Agreement and other applicable contracts and documents. Responsibility includes all public areas within/around terminal facilities.
What you will be doing:
- Engages daily with all tenants, including airline managers, to provide guests with a best in class Customer and Terminal experience within the terminal environment.
- Maintains an ongoing cooperative partnership with tenants, including airline station managers, to provide customers with a customer-friendly physical environment inside and outside the terminal areas.
- Communicates daily with team to discuss and ensure daily game plan is being successfully executed.
- Partners with Service Providers including internal DFW Airport departments, Custodial team and other similar entities to ensure Service Standards are met
- Meets with tenants to coordinate, schedule, and complete maintenance or repair work necessary to maintain Customer Experience, safety, and appearance standards.
- Assists in meeting and maintaining regular communication with tenants and key board personnel to ensure they are fully informed of terminal areas in need of attention, the schedule for addressing those concerns, and the party or parties responsible for implementation of corrective action.
- Partners with key stakeholders who support the overall customer experience by communicating, collaborating and coordinating to maintain the best facilities for the customer (ie..Concession, Custodial, Maintenance and other service providers). Working with Service Delivery Manager and frontline Service Delivery team, identify focus areas to address in order to deliver a consistent experience to customers.
- Performs regular inspections of terminal buildings and surrounding areas to identify maintenance, appearance, and cleanliness problems inconsistent with standards set forth in the Use and Lease Agreement and subsequent tenant agreements
- Represents the Senior manager terminal experience at meetings with tenants, airport management, and other parties when necessary.
- Develops direct reports. Conducts weekly check-ins, provides necessary tools and resources to optimize employee's current and future success. Holds direct reports accountable to job accountabilities and communicated expectations.
- Walks the terminal and is visible to employees, customers, and shareholders to reinforce airport customer experience expectations.
What you need:
- Associate's degree in business or public administration, an aviation-related discipline, finance or a related field.
- Three (3) years of experience, in any combination, in airport, aviation, or related service-focused industry including direct service delivery experience.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
- One (1) year of experience in a lead or supervisory role.
- Must be able to work rotating shift, nights, and weekends.
- Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
What we desire:
- Experience managing complex interpersonal relationships in a business setting.
- Experience in airport or airline operations supervision.
- Ability to speak a second language in addition to English.
- Must obtain a Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) Airport Identification/Access Badge (badge) in accordance with Department of Homeland Security Transportation Security Administration (TSA) requirements in Chapter 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations Part 1500 et. Al. and DFW Airport¿s Airport Security Program within thirty (30) days from date of employment and maintain qualification for a SIDA badge upon each badge renewal.
- Ability to obtain Department of Homeland Security Customs and Border Protection (CBP) security access clearance within thirty (30) days from date of employment and maintain qualification for CBP security access clearance upon each CBP security access renewal.
- This is a designated essential employee position as defined in the Categories and Classifications of Employees Policy of the Airport Administrative Policy and Procedure. This is defined as an employee whose attendance is required to maintain airport operations during an emergency or inclement weather situation.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport-one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We're recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of nearly 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We're looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.