Under general direction of the Assistant Vice President Total Rewards & HR Operations, provides supervision and guidance to staff performing activities related to information resources, including management and support of employee and other departmental records as well as data maintained in the Human Capital Management (HCM) system and other systems. Consults with other HR managers about streamlining business processes and improving access to records and information using technology. Oversees the Human Resources service center (HR Solutions Hub) operations. Oversees the Airport-wide administrative policy and procedure program. Coordinates services with the HCM systems, HR managers and technology specialists.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for the development and integration of a forms management package with the Board's Intranet, Share Point, Remedy force and other technology related initiatives with a potential to impact HR.
- Develops and implements electronic records management or recordkeeping systems and processes which address the use of technologies such as imaging, forms management, and electronic document management.
- Manages the HR Solutions Hub staff and activities, ensuring procedures are established and maintained for consistent handling of employee questions, transactions, and administration of human resource programs.
- Administers departmental records retention program to address all types of media storage; ensures adherence to tax and legal requirements that affect the disposition of HR records eligible for destruction; oversees destruction process for both hardcopy and electronic Form I-9s.
- Manages the Triennial Policy Review project every three years and assists with facilitating the executive review process with Legal and Audit Services of all policies.
- Provides contract related financial information to auditors, bonding companies, suppliers, inspectors, sub-contractors, contractors, and other Board staff upon request, based on approval of department management.
- Conducts research, compiles data, and generates a variety of management reports and statistical summaries in support of Human Resources related programs.
- Manages departmental records management staff and programs in accordance with Airport policy, including implementation of a system for cataloging and maintaining all active, inactive, and destroyed departmental records; serves as official custodian of employee records; oversees responses to requests for information, including open records requests, subpoenas, and employment verifications.
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with significant coursework in human resources, records and information management, business or public administration, computer systems or a related field.
- College coursework in finance, business, or a related field.
- Four (4) years of experience in the areas of process improvement, analysis, project management, records and information management, and forms management.
- Three (3) years of supervisory experience.
- Possession of a valid class C driver's license.
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for above.
What we desire:
- Three (3) years of experience working with HCM software such as PeopleSoft, Oracle or Workday.
- Three (3) years of experience developing and updating enterprise-wide policies and procedures.
- Two (2) years of project management and process improvement experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM).
- Must obtain a Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) Airport Identification/Access Badge (badge) in accordance with Department of Homeland Security Transportation Security Administration (TSA) requirements in Chapter 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations Part 1500 et. Al. and DFW Airport's Airport Security Program within thirty (30) days from date of employment and maintain qualification for a SIDA badge upon each badge renewal.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport-one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We're recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We're looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.