As the Aviation and Airfield Operations Planning Manager in the Planning department, you will oversee management of consultant planning growth studies, as well as representing the Airport on aviation planning related matters. You will also manage the development of aviation operations models to illustrate current capacity as well as future airport capacity and coordinate future operations conditions with tenant airlines, FAA stakeholders and DFW internal stakeholders. Under general direction of the Vice President of Planning is responsible for developing airport growth and capacity. Directing and leading the development of various projects that increase DFW's overall capacity and accommodate the airports future growth.
What you will be doing:
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree in aviation planning, transportation planning, transportation engineering or a related field.
- Five (5) years professional-level experience in airport planning, engineering, or development.
- Three (3) years of experience in project management.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
- Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
- Must obtain a Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) Airport Identification/Access Badge (badge) in accordance with Department of Homeland Security Transportation Security Administration (TSA) requirements in Chapter 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations Part 1500 et al., and DFW Airport's Airport Security Program within thirty (30) days from date of employment and maintain qualification for a SIDA badge upon each badge renewal.
- This is a designated safety sensitive position as defined in DFW Airport's Drug and Alcohol Administrative Policy and Procedure. Applicants selected for this position will be required to pass a drug test prior to employment and to submit to drug screening on a random basis during the length of their employment in the safety sensitive position.
What we desire:
- Master's degree in business administration, aviation planning, transportation planning, transportation engineering or related field.
- Professional certifications such as American Institute of Certified Planners or Accredited Airport Executive.
- Experience in a lead or supervisory role.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport-one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We're recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We're looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.