Under the general direction of the Assistant Director or the Sr IT Audit Manager, programs and performs professional-level information systems audit work to assist the Board of Directors and management by independently reviewing programs, activities, and resources for which the Airport Board is accountable and by communicating results useful for increasing accountability and ensuring efficient, effective, and ethical management practices.
What you will be doing:
- Performs all phases of multiple, concurrent information systems audits and other projects, including complex, highly technical, politically sensitive, and confidential assignments.
- Based on a broadly stated objective, develops subobjectives, detailed audit plans, and time budgets for assigned projects. Schedules activities to meet completion dates.
- Determines sources and availability of information; determines data collection strategies; and selects the data sources required to accomplish program steps and satisfy the objectives of the project. Reviews records and other documentation.
- Interviews Board employees, contractors, vendors, etc., and observes procedures/ activities to gather facts and gain an understanding of the program.
- Reviews and monitors the acquisition and/or development of complex technological and computerized systems and makes real-time recommendations to address risks.
- Directs and/or participates in meetings with auditees to encourage understanding and acceptance of project results, to understand the auditee's position regarding the results of the audit, and to resolve any issues regarding management's position. Makes presentations to all levels of the organization.
- Reviews and comments on current or proposed information systems policies and procedures, procurement actions, analyses, contracts, etc
What you need:
What we desire:
- Master's degree in information systems or a related field.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) designation.
- Experience performing information systems audits in the Oracle and PeopleSoft environments.
- Experience using ACL, MicroStrategy BI, and TeamMate.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport-one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We're recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We're looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.