Under the general guidance of the AVP of Talent Acquisition and Development, the Sr. Organization Development (OD) Manager supports all aspects of organizational development. Leads the development of programs to build human capital and a strong employee development culture. Facilitates the implementation of change management initiatives associated with organizational transition/transformation activities. In partnership with the Learning & Development team, designs meaningful and relevant employee and manager development programs that link to DFW goals and objectives to meet organizational needs.
What you will be doing:
- Partners with leaders at all levels of the organization, HR Business Partners, Centers of Excellence, employees, and external partners in crafting strategies to address the needs of the organization, organizational challenges, organization changes, and/or opportunities.
- Determines, tracks, analyzes, and reports key metrics and goals to provide a deeper understanding of workforce and organization performance and identifies areas of improvement.
- Evaluates strategies and programs to measure the achievement of established goals.
- Actively participates in the design and delivery of the talent management strategy that includes facilitating talent reviews, succession planning discussions, implementing strategies to accelerate the development of key talent, and continuously monitoring the impact of talent identification and development efforts.
- Identifies the most appropriate organization design structures to achieve identified vision, mission, and goals using well-established methodologies for efficient and effective organizational design.
- Manages the implementation of change initiatives to ensure they are carried out effectively.
- Conducts needs assessments to determine measures required to enhance the effectiveness of employee performance and overall organization performance.
- Research trends and best practices in human resources, leadership development, talent acquisition, organizational development, and organizational behavior to support organizational goals.
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree in organization development, business administration, communication, organizational psychology, or a related field
- Eight (8) plus years of experience in designing and leading innovative organization development solutions including: engagement, performance management, talent planning, organization design, and employee lifecycle processes.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
- Possession of a valid class C driver's license.
What we desire:
- Certification in OD, HR, or Talent Development (SHRM-SCP, ATD-CPTD).
- Change Management Certification (Prosci, CCMP).
- Certification in psychometric assessment instruments (Hogan, Glaser-Watson, Multi-rater feedback, DDI).
- Must obtain a Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) Airport Identification/Access Badge (badge) in accordance with Department of Homeland Security Transportation Security Administration (TSA) requirements in Chapter 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations Part 1500 et. Al. and DFW Airport's Airport Security Program within thirty (30) days from date of employment and maintain qualification for a SIDA badge upon each badge renewal.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport-one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We're recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees. Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We're looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.