Under supervision of the Innovation Project Management Team Leader, the Innovation Project Coordinator interfaces daily with members of the Innovation team, in support of various division projects and project reporting. Supports project activities with other business areas/partners, and coordinates initiatives on behalf of the team and/or individual initiatives as required.
What you will be doing:
- Assist coordination and development of business cases, project plans, assignments, tasks, and project reporting.
- Assist in creation of plans and presentations in support of ongoing innovation programs, and planning for innovation training and events (eg: Innovation Week, Innovation challenges, workshops, etc)
- Coordinate with internal consultants, cross-functional team members, and external partners on new and ongoing initiatives.
- Assist in management of team templates and process documents to ensure all project requirements are met, captured, and maintained in an organized structure.
- Support Innovation Team's thought leadership commitment by helping to organizing speaker topics and event preparation requirements.
- Provide logistical and operational support to ad hoc division projects (employee ideation events, innovation workshops, etc).
- Assist in managing monthly reporting as required.
What you need:
What we desire:
- Experience coordinating cross-functional projects. Awareness and interest in new and emerging technologies (ie: autonomous vehicles, biometrics, artificial intelligence, and all things digital).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, every-changing environment.
- An understanding of process management
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport-one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We're recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We're looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.