As a Risk Analyst, you will support the fundamental principle of DFW Airport to ensure the safety and security of our nearly 60 million annual passengers. In this role, you will work on a professional and forward thinking team analyzing and classifying risks and loss exposures. Under general direction of the Senior Risk Management Services Manager and Senior Enterprise Risk Management Manager, you will perform professional-level work in support of DFW Airport’s comprehensive risk management program. You will also support overarching risk analytics to inform the development of safety management training programs and determine appropriate risk management techniques.
What you will be doing:
• Perform incident reporting and claims management best practices via the RMIS to investigate circumstances, sequence of events, determine negligence, evaluate injury or damages, and negotiates settlements.
• Perform the greater risk analytics to trend incident and claims to support the development of safety management training programs, classify risk and loss exposures from incident and claims reports to determine appropriate risk management techniques and offer recommendations.
• Participate in emergency response and disaster recovery planning, documentation, exercises, and communication while actively supporting the maintenance and execution of such plans.
• Support Assistant Vice President and Senior Managers in directing the OCIP risk control program to perform identification, research, analysis, and evaluation of potential risk or loss exposure for current and potential future activities and operations.
• Develop and implement safety and claims management protocols where appropriate and monitors their costs.
What you need:
• Bachelor’s degree with major in Insurance, Finance, Accounting, Risk Management, or a related field.
• Three (3) years of experience in risk control (safety, claim) and risk management.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a Class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
• Master’s Degree.
• Experience managing complex interpersonal relationships in a business setting.
• Experience in airline station management.
• Experience in airport management.
• Ability to speak and write in Spanish.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.