As a Senior Contract Administrator, you will act as a consultant providing professional level advising to your assigned business unit(s). You will be the liaison and primary contact between these business unit(s) and Contract Administrator(s) specifically with interpreting and complying with airport policies and applicable procurement laws. In this role you will support DFW Airport’s key result of maximizing business performance.
What you will be doing:
• Providing advice, guidance and support on procurement plans, contract solicitations, sourcing/proposal evaluation process, development and administration of contracts, facilitating contract execution, writing Notice to Proceed, negotiating and writing change orders and overseeing contract closeout to ensure compliance with all applicable laws.
• Reviewing work performed by other Contract Administrators for accuracy and conformance to contracting and regulatory procedures;
• Overseeing all contracts for assigned department(s), this includes ensuring Contracts are adequately funded, properly planned for replacement and renewal contracts including transition plans.
• Presenting findings and recommendations concerning procurement and materials management issues to appropriate DFW Airport leadership.
• Writing, coordinating and proof-reading Official Board Actions for assigned DFW Board Department(s) including the coordination and review of Business Disclosure Forms with the Legal Department.
What you need:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain management, or public administration or other related technical/engineering field.
• Five (5) years of progressively responsible experience administering construction, general goods, services or professional service contracts.
• Experience in negotiating new contracts and modifications/changes to existing contracts.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
• Master’s degree in business, supply chain management, public administration or other relevant field.
• Certified professional purchasing certification.
• Oracle or other ERP experience.
• Knowledge of basic engineering principles and practices, electronic systems, national standards and applicable associations such as ANSI, NFPA, AST, and ASA.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.