As a Sr IT Network Manager you will have accountability to manage the budget, resources, and personnel necessary to ensure that the DFW Airport’s network infrastructure meets the needs and requirements of the business and customer. You will ensure that your team’s work achieves corporate goals and performance objectives while complying with Airport Board policies and procedures. You will lead Airport Board staff, vendors, contractors to achieve the highest levels of service for customers.
What you will be doing:
• Directs and manages all aspects of data communications and technologies.
• Responsible for the management and design of the DFW network, data security, firewalls (coordination with Security), IP addresses, domain name servers, load balancers, network monitoring (coordination with Security), Wi-Fi, remote access, SSL, Internet access and more.
• Researches, evaluates, and develops implementation plans to upgrade data systems.
• Oversees and/or assists in the installation of equipment, system troubleshooting and ensures highest level of system availability.
• Establishes budgetary requirements for equipment and infrastructure replacement, determines backup components to be maintained in stock. Maintains and activity manages operating budget and all related support contracts.
What you need:
• Bachelor’s degree in information systems or related field.
• Six (6) years of experience in information systems, network management or related field.
• Four (4) years of lead or supervisory experience.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
• Cisco DNA experience.
• CCIE Security (Specialty)
• CCIE Data Center (Specialty)
• CCIE Wireless (Specialty)
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.