As a Terminal Experience Manager, you will maintain regular communications with key personnel to ensure standards are being met on a 24/7 basis, and terminal areas are maintained in compliance with conditions set forth in the Use and Lease Agreement and other applicable contracts and documents. Under general direction of the Senior Terminal Experience Manager, you will help manage the relationship with American Airlines (AA), all other airlines, concessionaires, contractors, regulatory authorities, media and board departments with respect to the operational and aesthetic conditions of terminal facilities and surrounding areas. You will have the opportunity to be a part of a growing team that is designing the shape of the DFW Airports future.
What you will be doing:
• Engage daily with all tenants, including airline managers, to provide guests with a best in class Customer and Terminal experience within the terminal environment.
• Analyze, design, document, and implement internal reporting systems and procedures for the terminal and organization to integrate customer experience standards across initiatives
• Partner with key stakeholders who support the overall customer experience by communicating, collaborating and coordinating to maintain the best facilities for the customer (i.e...Concession, Custodial, Maintenance and other service providers). Working with Service Delivery Manager and frontline Service Delivery team, identify focus areas to address in order to deliver a consistent experience to customers
• Anticipate future activities within the terminal environment and how they will affect the customer experience. If negative effects are foreseen, work with partners to communicate, collaborate and coordinate to ensure those activities do not impact the customer experience.
• Gather, track, and share all events within the terminal environment that key stakeholders across DFW need to know about to support the overall Customer Experience at DFW
• Develop direct reports and conduct weekly check-ins to provide necessary tools and resources to optimize employee’s current and future success. Hold direct reports accountable to job accountabilities and communicated expectations.
What you need:
• Associate’s degree in business or public administration, an aviation-related discipline, finance or a related field.
• Three (3) years of experience in airport, aviation or related service-focused industry including direct service delivery experience.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• One (1) year of experience in a lead or supervisory role.
• Must be able to work rotating shift, nights and weekends.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
• Experience managing interpersonal relationships in a business setting.
• Experience in airport or airline operations supervision.
• Ability to speak a second language in addition to English
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.